Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
Out of stock
Roman Chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile) has a sweet, herbaceous aroma with notes of bright apple. Its warmth and gentleness can help create a relaxing and calming atmosphere that can make a wonderful addition to children’s nurseries or play areas. Soothing to all types of skin, it’s often used in skin and hair products and even perfumes. Roman Chamomile is a key ingredient in many of Young Living’s most popular blends, including Awaken™, Forgiveness™, and Joy™.
Chamomile has been used as an herbal remedy since ancient times. The word “chamomile” is derived from the Greek words “khamai,” meaning on the ground, and “melon,” meaning apple—likely because of its distinct fruity aroma. Roman Chamomile is a low-growing plant with parsley-like leaves and daisy-like flowers. The flowers are steam distilled to create Roman Chamomile essential oil.
Because of its popularity, quantities are limited to one bottle per account per month.
Roman Chamomile Essential Oil Uses:
- Diffuse this oil to freshen the air, especially in rooms where children play or study.
- Apply to the bottoms of feet before bed as part of your family’s evening routine.
- Combine with Citrus Fresh™ for a bright, invigorating scent that’s perfect for mornings.
- Dilute with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a calming back massage before naps or bed.
- Add 4–5 drops to 1 cup Epsom salt for a calming bath at the start of the day or as part of an evening routine.
- Add to Young Living’s Bath & Shower Gel Base for a cleanser your entire family will love.
How to Use
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Roman Chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile) oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil